6.19.2007

We're goin' on a trip!

Tomorrow, that is the 20th of June, my bros and I are leaving at the ungodly time of 5 am and we are now talking about leaving at 4 am. Fun Fun! So, about twelve hours from now we will be stumbling out of our warm beds to get into a crammed Nissan Altima and hitting the road for a 15 hour trip to Elizabeth, Illinois. CollegePlus! is having a student get together and we're going to be apart of it. We're gonna do all sorts of things like go to Chicago...and other stuff. My brothers know. I'm just tagging along since I will be a CP! student in the fall. Please keep us in your prayers.

After IL, we have a family reunion in Michigan which we are really looking forward to. I'm gonna probably meet cousins who, if I passed them on the street I wouldn't know them from Adam. So, those are the plans. I'm just warning you because this might be my last post in a while. So, until next time, take care!

Toodleth,

Andrew

P.S. Sorry for such a hum-drum post. I'm feeling quite under the weather. You know like, body aching, head pounding, stomach growling...that kind of stuff. So please, please, please, pray for me! If you have ever traveled while being sick, let me tell you...it's not fun. Thanks for your prayers!